Team member timezones
Does your company have teams across multiple locations/timezones?
We have a feature specifically designed to boost your team’s communication and productivity.
By default, a report uses the default timezone set on the report. But if a team member has a different timezone set, that will be used. This can allow your team members to get their standup reports in their local timezone.
To set timezones in the report:
- Go to Reports and click "Create Report"
- Schedule Configuration in Schedule is by default set to GMT-5:00 (Eastern Time Toronto)
- Change the report timezone to your local time
To configure timezones for your team:
- Go to Team Members and click on Members.
- By default, the report uses the default timezone set on the report, but if a team member has a different timezone set, that will be used.
- You will be able to configure your team member's individual local timezone if that is different than the report timezone.
We recommend you set the email summary to go out after all your members have had a chance to submit their report.