Add a new team
Setup a new team on ScrumGenius
To setup a new team on ScrumGenius, click the team selector at the top righthand corner of the screen to open the dropdown menu.
Click + Add new team from the dropdown, and a new team will be created with a temporary name.
Connect the team on your platform with ScrumGenius
- Install ScrumGenius from the app store into your new team.
- ScrumGenius will send a private chat message to you
- Follow the signup link while you are logged in and switch to the new team on ScrumGenius.
- ScrumGenius asks if you want to confirm the connection. Confirm and you are good to go.
- Go to Team Settings and you will see the platforms. Click the Slack section and it will expand. Click the Add to Slack button.
- You will be redirected to a page asking you for permission to connect with ScrumGenius app. Note: You will need to be an admin of the Slack group to add ScrumGenius.
- Press Authorize and you are good to go. You will be redirected back to ScrumGenius.
- We will import all your team members from Slack into ScrumGenius and you can now create a report for your set of team members.
Cisco WebEx Teams
ScrumGenius currently is supported in the following types of room in Webex Teams:
- Team member
- Private Space
- Subspace (a private space that is later added to a team)
How to install ScrumGenius
- Add the ScrumGenius bot as a member of your WebEx Team or Space. Either type in ScrumGenius or enter email@example.com.
- You should get a welcome message privately, follow the link and register an account.
- Confirm the Webex team connection with ScrumGenius.
- You should get a success message afterwards in Webex Teams.