Getting started with Microsoft Teams
It's easy to get ScrumGenius set up with Microsoft Teams. Add it to your team and hold your first automated standup today to make your workflow more efficient.
Adding ScrumGenius to your team
ScrumGenius is available in the Microsoft Teams store.
If you do not see ScrumGenius in your store, you will need to contact your IT admin team to request permission to have it added to your store. You can send them the following documentation https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/teams-app-permission-policies. Please contact our support team if you need help with setup.
ScrumGenius needs to be installed to each team you wish to use the service with. Each time ScrumGenius is added to a team, you will receive a direct message from the bot to continue connecting to our service.
0. IMPORTANT: If you already installed ScrumGenius, please re-install by following the instructions at the bottom, in the section "Troubleshooting - reinstalling the app" before following the steps below.
1. Add ScrumGenius to your team in Microsoft Teams by clicking the plus icon, next to any channel of the team
2. Search for ScrumGenius, select the icon and then press the add button
3. ScrumGenius will send you a private message with instructions on how to continue.
Troubleshooting - reinstalling the app
If you did not get a direct message from the ScrumGenius bot, then you can try to uninstall it from the team, and reinstall it. If an issue continues, please contact us for help.
1. Select "Manage team" for the team you installed ScrumGenius
2. Select the apps tab.
3. Uninstall ScrumGenius by clicking the trashcan icon in the same row.
4. Follow the steps above to reinstall ScrumGenius to a team.